Camera Cure - One on One Photography Workshop
with Danielle CohenDo you own a powerful camera and feel confused about how to take the creative images that you know it can produce? Are you longing to capture the daily moments of your family’s life in photos that reflect the beauty that you see with your eyes?Whether you are an aspiring beginner with "a camera and no clue”, or you are an experienced photographer looking for creative coaching and inspiration, sometimes you need guidance to close the gap between the beauty you see with your eyes and the pictures you make with your camera.The One on One Photography Workshop with photographer/instructor Danielle Cohen is a one-on-one, fully-customized workshop designed to meet your individual photography goals. This one-on-one workshop will up-level your skills and confidence so you can take beautiful, fulfilling photographs.
- Get out of “Auto” mode on your camera and take more creative control
- Create photos that express the magic of your loved ones and your life in a non-intrusive way
- See your home and surroundings in a new way that opens up rich opportunity for stunning photographs
- Get out of your creative rut and “see” the world through a new lensDuring our time together you’ll get hands-on practice with me by your side. I’ll have specific exercises and practices for you, tailored to help you meet your creative goals. These practices and exercises will support you beyond our time together, and will continue to help you grow as a photographer and creative.Included in the One on One Photography Workshop :::
- A personalized curriculum for our time together based on your existing experience as a photographer and your individual goals
- 2.5 hours of time together (remote class is also available through video call for those outside of Orange County, CA)
- Personalized exercises and practices to use during and after your workshop
- 2 rounds of email support and feedback while you apply your new skills
Don’t wait any longer to create the proof of the beautiful life you have.